Planning your trip to Cancun, Mexico but not sure what to bring with you?? Well, we’ve got you covered. Here’s everything you’ll need for a week in Cancun adventuring through ancient ruins, snorkeling beautiful Caribbean waters, and relaxing at your resort. Links to our favorite products are included below. Be sure to DOWNLOAD our 7-Day Cancun Packing List!
***Affiliate Links are used in many of our posts. As an Amazon Associate, and affiliate publisher for several companies, we earn a small commission from qualifying purchases ***
Download your Cancun Packing List HERE:
What to Pack:
- 4 swimsuits
- 7 undies
- 1 strapless bra
- 1 regular bra
- 3 sports bras
- 3 work out bottoms
- 3 work out tops
- 3 pairs of socks
- 4 tanks or t-shirts
- 3-4 shirts
- 1 pair pants (jeans)
- 2 blouses or dresses for going out
- 3 cover up dresses or rompers
- 1 pair tennis shoes
- 1 pair active sandals
- 1 pair flip flops
- 2 sets of pjs
- 1 light jacket (I usually just wear it in the plane)
- 1 hat
I love this Bare Minerals tinted moisturizer because it makes my skin all glowy without clogging my pours up! It helps me feel slightly more put together for the day when I really don’t feel like getting ready because it has just enough color to cover up my dark cirlces under my eyes!
- Hair brush
- Extra hair ties/scrunchies
- Travel-sized hair products (mousse, hair spray)
- Mascara or Fake Lashes & glue (get 10% off Flutter Habit Lashes here!
- These are my absolute favorite lashes because they look so real! No one will suspect that you have fake lashes on AND they will last you the entire week you are in Cancun. Click the link above to get my 10% discount & be ready to go the minute you wake up!
If you haven’t already read my Best Time to Visit Cancun, MX post, be sure to check it out. It has all the details on the best time of year to go down to see Cancun’s best attractions! It also gives helpful tips on how to avoid the big crowds and where to spend your time so you see the top spots in the area.